In order to verify the correctness of the theoretical model in this chapter, an experimental device for vibration measurement of roller supported centrifugal casting machine was designed. The main body of the testing machine is the same as that of the centrifugal casting machine in the actual production, but the size is reduced by the method of simulation. All the sizes are determined according to the equal proportion of the actual mold. The mold is supported horizontally by four rollers symmetrically arranged, one of which is the driving wheel, and the other three are the supporting wheels. After the motor drives the driving wheel to rotate through the belt drive, the driving wheel will rotate The friction between the driving wheel and the mold drives the mold to rotate. The mold in the test device is made of plexiglass, and the outer layer of the roller is wrapped with a layer of rubber. In order to increase the friction, the material used for other parts is still steel.
The purpose of this experiment is to verify the correctness of the theoretical modeling. During the test, different rotational speeds and different measuring positions were taken to observe the variation of vibration with rotational speed. The rotational speed of the mold is 0-loor / MIM, and a group of vibration data is collected every 20 R / min. The measuring points are the two ends of the mold and the sextant points along the axis, as shown in the figure.
The specific steps of the test are as follows:
(1) The parts are assembled according to the design assembly drawing, fixed on the test bench, and the position of the four rollers is adjusted to ensure the smooth rotation of the mold.
(2) Connect the wire between the sensor, the power supply of the sensor, the data acquisition card and the PC, and fix the sensor in the right position reliably.
(3) Turn on the motor, and observe the speed of the mold through the hand-held digital tachometer after the motor runs smoothly, adjust the frequency converter, and adjust the speed of the mold to the required value.
(4) Open the data acquisition software on the PC and click the corresponding button to start data acquisition. The vibration data collected by the test device will be transmitted to the computer in real time, and the data will be saved and recorded on the computer.
(5) After recording a section of data, adjust the frequency converter again to adjust the mold speed to the next required value. After the mold runs smoothly, start to record the vibration data at that speed.
(6) Repeat step (5) to collect the vibration signals at 1000 speeds and then turn off the motor.
(7) Change the measuring point, move the position of the sensor, repeat the above steps (3) – (6), measure the vibration at different points and save it.