Some research work has been done on the dynamic analysis of roller supported horizontal centrifugal casting, the influence of roller and mold surface geometric error and surface morphology on dynamic performance, the influence of foundation characteristics on mold vibration performance, and the interaction between mold vibration and liquid metal flow and solidification. Some research results have been obtained, but there are still some shortcomings as follows ：
(1) When establishing the dynamic model of roller supported horizontal centrifugal casting, we consider the situation of its smooth operation, and treat the rolling between roller and mold as pure rolling. In fact, there will be acceleration process at the initial stage of machine start-up, and there is a certain sliding between roller and mold, which should be considered in the subsequent research.
(2) In the vibration simulation test of centrifugal casting machine, the material of the mold and roller selected is different from the real situation, and limited by the test conditions, the rotational speed of the mold in the test is far lower than the actual rotational speed of the furnace tube centrifugal casting, which also has a big gap with the actual situation. In the future, we can consider replacing the mold and roller materials with the same metal as the real machine, or directly carry out the field test.
(3) In order to simplify the calculation, the assumption that “the geometric errors of the same roller are equal along the axis direction” is made when studying the vibration caused by the geometric errors of the roller and the mold surface, which is different from the real situation. In addition, the influence of the geometric errors on the vibration performance and the influence of the surface morphology on the vibration performance are not considered The elastic deformation occurred during the deformation. In order to improve the accuracy of the model, not only the shape error in the circumferential direction but also the shape error in the axial direction should be considered in the further research, and the elastic deformation factor should also be included in the model.
(4) In order to study the influence of foundation and foundation characteristics on the dynamic performance of cast rotor, only the vertical vibration and the inclined motion of the foundation around the horizontal axis are considered. In the follow-up study, the vibration in other directions of the block foundation should be considered in the model to make the theoretical model closer to the actual situation.
(5) In order to simplify the modeling and calculation process, it is assumed that the molten steel fills the mold cavity instantaneously while the spreading and filling process of molten steel in the mold is ignored. In addition, the assumption that “the total amount of molten steel in each section is the same” is also made, which should be further studied in the future Research.
(6) In the calculation of the transient temperature field of centrifugal casting furnace tube, it is assumed that the molten steel is completely filled in an instant, but in fact, heat transfer and cooling have begun in the process of filling the mold with molten steel; in the process of cooling, the physical parameters of the mold and tube materials will change with the temperature, which is not included in the model; in addition, the contact between the roller and the mold is ignored The heat transfer is very important. These factors should be further considered in the future research to improve the accuracy of the model.