The working principle of electric flangeis to achieve the opening and closing of the valve by driving the power supply and rotating the valve rod. It has the characteristics of light switch, small volume, reliable sealing, simple structure, convenient maintenance, etc. because the sealing surface and spherical surface of electric flange ball valve are often closed, it is not easy to be eroded by the medium, so it is widely used in various industries. The correct installation of the electric ball valve is related to the operating conditions and the safety in the use process. The user should understand the instructions.
Preparation before installation
- The front and rear pipelines of electric flange ball valve are ready. The front and rear pipes shall be coaxial, and the sealing surfaces of the two flanges shall be parallel. The pipe shall be able to bear the weight of ball valve, otherwise the pipe must be equipped with proper support.
- Clean the pipeline before and after the valve, and remove the oil, welding slag and all other impurities in the pipe belt.
- Check the mark of the ball valve and make sure that the ball valve is intact. Fully open and close the valve several times to confirm its normal operation.
Installation method and steps of electric flange ball valve
- Remove the protective covers on both sides of the flange end, and wash and clean when the valve is fully open.
- Check the valve hole and clean the valve hole. Flush and clean all accumulated impurities in the pipe (these substances may damage the valve seat and ball).
- During installation, do not use the valve stem or handle (hand wheel) part of the valve as the fulcrum of lifting objects to avoid collapse and other accidents.
- Install the valve into the pipe. This kind of valve can be placed in any position and direction of the pipeline. The two ends are respectively fixed on a flange plate, and then a flange gasket is added between the two flange plates to fix them.
- The pipeline near the installation point shall not be sagged or bear external force, and the deviation of the pipeline can be removed by the pipeline support or support.
- Finally, use bolts to align the two flange plates with the flange holes to tighten them tightly. (some pipes or pipe fittings have their own flanges. )
Operation and use of electric flange ball valve
- Before operation, make sure that the pipeline and valve have been washed clean.
- The operation of the valve is completed by rotating the valve stem (manual or automatic control mode): when rotating 1 / 4 turn (90 °) clockwise, the valve is closed. When rotating 1 / 4 turn (90 °) in reverse direction, the valve opens.
- When the direction of the groove at the top of the handle or stem is parallel to the pipeline, the valve is open.
- The torque of the valve stem will vary according to the following factors: the length of time the valve is opened and closed, the medium of the piping system, the pressure of the pipeline and the type of valve seat.