Bellows globe valve structure:
The bellows globe valve is mainly changed from packing sealing to bellows sealing. The upper part of the outer surface of the bellows is welded with the valve body, thus forming a closed space in which the liquid is located. The valve stem is inserted in the bellows, the bottom of the bellows is connected with the valve core, and the expansion of the bellows controls the opening of the valve core. Therefore, there is no leakage if the bellows is not cracked. Bellows seal reliability is very high, can be used in toxic media or gas. Such as chlorine. Prevent leakage.
Structural characteristics of bellows globe valve:
- Double seal design (bellows + packing) if the bellows fails, the stem packing will also avoid leakage and comply with international sealing standards
- No fluid loss, reduce energy loss and improve plant equipment safety
- Long service life, reduce maintenance times and operation cost
- Strong and durable bellows seal design ensures zero leakage of valve stem and provides maintenance free conditions
- PTFE soft sealing material is used for gas medium valve seat to improve the tightness of the valve
- The valve seat with high temperature resistance ≤ 425 ℃ adopts conical hard seal. Achieve airtight performance and zero leakage
Function of bellows globe valve:
The function of bellows in stop valve is to seal to prevent medium leakage from valve stem. The lower end of bellows is connected with valve stem by seal welding, and the upper end is connected with gland by seal welding. Metal spiral wound gasket is generally installed between gland and upper flange to ensure sealing. The bellows globe valve has a very strong sealing performance, and seldom has leakage.