1) A set of solid wood samples shall be placed at the designated position of the outer skin, with 50 characters protruding 5mm from the shell.
2) First build the middle box, rebuild the lower box, and then build the upper box. Position between the upper, middle and lower boxes.
3) Sprue Φ 80, inner sprue Φ 60-4 channels, tangent introduction.
4) Three waist round open risers 300x600x800 are placed at the plane of the upper box. Chrome ore shall be placed at the fillet, and fat hardened sodium silicate sand shall be used for other parts.
1) 1 core box, with grease hardened sodium silicate sand for coring. According to the process drawing, 3 external coolers are evenly distributed between risers.
2) The surface of the sand core shall be coated for 3 times, and the first two times shall be polished with sandpaper to ensure uniform coating thickness and smooth surface.
1) The cavity surface shall be painted for 3 times and polished with sandpaper to ensure uniform coating thickness and smooth surface.
2) Place the sand core according to the drawing requirements to ensure that the size meets the drawing requirements.
3) Place in the upper box Φ 80 sprue and sprue cup, box cover and sand reinforcement.
4) When closing the box, close the box according to the positioning to ensure that the gates of the upper, middle and lower boxes are aligned and the riser position is accurate. Weld and compress the upper, middle and lower boxes to prevent fire escape.
5) Horizontal pouring.
Smelting and pouring
1) The tapping temperature is 1610-1630 ° C and the pouring temperature is 1550-1570 ° C.
2) During pouring, full flow pouring shall be carried out first. When the molten steel rises to 1 / 3-1 / 2 of the riser height, each waist round open riser 300x600x800 shall be added with 15kg MF-1 covering agent, and slow flow pouring shall be carried out at the same time until the riser is full. The pouring time shall be controlled within 135s, and no flow interruption is allowed in the middle.