(1) Super duplex stainless steel SAF2507 has good chloride stress corrosion resistance under low stress. Generally, 18-8 austenitic stainless steel is prone to stress corrosion fracture in neutral chloride solution above 60 ℃. In trace chloride and hydrogen sulfide industrial medium, heat exchangers, evaporators and other equipment made of this kind of stainless steel tend to produce stress corrosion fracture, while duplex stainless steel has good resistance.
(2) Super duplex stainless steel SAF2507 has good corrosion fatigue and wear corrosion resistance. Under the condition of some corrosive media, it is suitable for making overflow equipment such as pumps and valves.
(3) Good comprehensive mechanical properties. It has high strength and fatigue strength, and the yield strength is twice that of 304 austenitic stainless steel. The elongation of solid solution is more than 25%.
(4) It has good weldability and small hot cracking tendency. Generally, preheating is not required before welding and heat treatment is not required after welding. It can be welded with 304 austenitic stainless steel or carbon steel and other dissimilar steels.
(5) Compared with austenitic stainless steel, it has high thermal conductivity and low linear expansion coefficient. It is suitable for equipment lining and composite plate production. It is also suitable for making the tube core of heat exchanger, and the heat exchange efficiency is higher than that of austenitic stainless steel.