The correct installation of the clip typeis related to the sealing degree of the butterfly valve and whether it will leak or not, including the safety in the working conditions. The user should understand the installation process.
- As shown in, place the valve between the two pre installed flanges, and pay attention to the alignment of bolt holes.
- Insert four pairs of bolts and nuts into the flange hole, and tighten the nuts slightly to correct the flatness of the flange surface;
- The flange is fixed on the pipeline by spot welding;
- Remove the valve;
- The flange shall be completely welded and fixed on the pipeline;
- Install the valve after the weld is cooled. Ensure that the valve has enough moving space in the flange to prevent the valve from being damaged, and ensure that the valve plate has a certain opening;
- Correct the valve position and tighten the four pairs of bolts (be careful not to over tighten)
- Open the valve to ensure that the valve plate can open and close freely, and then slightly open the valve plate;
- Tighten all nuts crosswise and evenly;
- Reconfirm that the valve can open and close freely. Note: make sure that the valve plate does not touch the pipeline.
For the installation of clip on butterfly valve, it must be placed horizontally before installation. Remember not to bump at will. After it is drawn to the length of installation during installation, it is not allowed to dismantle the clip on butterfly valve without special permission in the design of field pipeline. This is what we need to know before installation. At the same time, we also need to know that the wafer butterfly valve can be installed at any position, but after the installation of the wafer butterfly valve, the butterfly valve needs to be laid along the line, making a bracket for the wafer butterfly valve, and once the bracket is made, it is strictly prohibited to remove the bracket when it is used.